Experienced San Antonio Car Accident Lawyers Helping the Injured
Fight smart. Get a law firm on your side that knows how to win
Our San Antonio car accident lawyers understand car crashes often result in serious injuries or fatalities. No matter where your car accident happened, you may face an uphill battle trying to recover compensation for your damages. That’s when having an experienced car accident attorney from the Herrera Law Firm in your corner can make a difference. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, the lawyers from our San Antonio law firm can help you get the compensation you need and deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Some roadways such as Loop 1604 at Braun Road are known to be dangerous. Car accidents are also not uncommon at I-35 from Loop 410 to Rittiman Road in San Antonio. A collision between two vehicles can happen on any street, though. You may want to focus on your recovery, but you need to deal with insurance companies, medical bills, police reports and other details related to the accident.
1800 W. Commerce St.
San Antonio, TX 78207
Phone: (210) 224-1054
If you’ve been hurt in a crash, it’s time to take immediate action
Without question, a car wreck in Texas can be complicated. Don't be caught off guard. Protect your rights. The car accident attorneys from the Herrera Law Firm serve clients in San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Laredo, and the Odessa-Midland or Harlingen-McAllen areas of Texas. No matter what type of car accident you're dealing with and no matter the severity of your injuries, our law firm can help. Our San Antonio car accident lawyers have the knowledge and experience you need to get the compensation you’re entitled to.
- Types of Car Accidents
- Causes of Car Accidents
- Car Accident Injuries
- Insurance Companies and Car Accidents
- Who Pays for Car Accident Compensation in Texas?
- Car Accident FAQ
- How to Read Your Texas Car Accident Report
- What to do After a Texas Car Accident
- San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer Infographic
When someone else causes you to get hurt in a car accident, you shouldn't have to pay for your losses. Unfortunately, things often aren't that simple. In many cases, insurance companies will do everything they can to pay injury victims as little as possible. That's just wrong. That's why the Herrera Law Firm fights so hard for the rights of injury victims. You didn't do anything wrong. Why should you have to pay for someone else's mistakes?
Insurance companies don't intimidate us. We know how insurance company adjusters and insurance company attorneys work - and we're not afraid to take them on. We will not rest until justice is served. If you’ve been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault, you have rights, and our legal team can protect those rights. Contact us today for a free consultation.
What to do after a Texas car accident
If you are in a car accident or a truck accident in Texas or elsewhere, it's important to know what to do to protect yourself and others. First, make sure everybody is out of the road and safe. Then take the following steps:
1. Contact the police. Inform law enforcement if anyone is injured or if anyone is intoxicated.
2. Gather information from people involved in the accident (including drivers, passengers, pedestrians and witnesses), including:
- Write down as much information as you can about the accident, including the time and date of the car crash, if anyone was driving while intoxicated (DWI), how the accident occurred, the directions of the vehicles, the names and badge numbers of police offers who came to the scene, and any damage to the vehicles that you saw.
4. Photograph any damage to cars and take pictures of street signs, skid marks, and weather conditions.
5. Create a diagram showing the directions the vehicles were traveling and where the impact or impacts occurred.
6. Note if you saw any problems with the vehicles before the auto accident, such as bald tires, a broken headlight, or if any vehicles were towed from the scene.
7. Visit a doctor, even if you were not directly injured in the accident. Injuries sometimes are not detected until much later.
8. Make a note if someone accepts responsibility for the accident - for example, if someone says "I'm sorry. It was my fault."
9. Contact an experienced Texas personal injury lawyer. In accidents involving serious injuries, an accident attorney can protect your rights.
How can a car accident attorney help me?
Information is power. The more facts you have about your car accident, the stronger your case. As your car accident attorneys, we will aggressively pursue evidence to protect your rights. We routinely review accident reports, visit the scene of the accident, interview witnesses, consult with experts - anything that builds a stronger case. The same applies to your car accident. We will leave nothing unexamined in pursuit of the truth.
Even if you were in a car accident where no one else was hurt, you may still have serious injuries. In those situations, you may come under unwanted stress in your life, from having to take time off from work to dealing with insurance companies. It's important to know what to do after a car accident. At the Herrera Law Firm, we can help you get your life back on track.
Our law firm pursues compensation for victims suffering from a broad range of car accident injuries, including, but not limited to:
- Neck injuries/whiplash
- Back injuries
- Head injuries
When you’ve been injured, you need a proven winner in your corner
Fights with the insurance company can be long and expensive, but The Herrera Law Firm is not afraid to take a case all the way and match the insurance companies blow-for-blow.
Every year, thousands of fatal car accidents and millions of injuries are reported in the United States. Some of those accidents happen every day in Texas.
If you’ve been injured in a crash in San Antonio, Laredo, or anywhere in Texas, you may be overwhelmed and unsure what to do next. Our car accident lawyers can help. At the Herrera Law Firm, our motto is simple: “Winning isn’t luck. It’s knowing how to fight.” Contact us today for a free consultation.