San Antonio Truck Accident Lawyers Protecting the Rights of The Injured
If you’ve been injured in a truck crash, the experienced San Antonio truck accident lawyers from the Herrera Law Firm can help you get the compensation you deserve. Don’t let trucking companies or insurance providers push you around. Make sure you get the compensation you’re entitled to with help from our knowledgeable legal team. Contact us today for a free consultation.
1800 W. Commerce St.
San Antonio, TX 78207
Phone: (210) 224-1054
The truck accident attorneys from our San Antonio law firm have been successfully resolving complex truck accident cases for decades. Founded in 1983 by attorney Frank Herrera Jr., our law firm understands what it takes to win truck accident claims. We know how to get results. That’s because winning isn’t luck. It’s knowing how to fight.
- Causes of Truck Accidents
- Truck Accident Injuries
- Types of Truck Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Construction Vehicle Accidents
What’s the secret to our success? It’s simple. We have worked on countless cases involving truck accidents in San Antonio and throughout Texas. We know how the legal system works here. There’s no substitute for experience and no substitute for success.
Don’t underestimate the complexity of your claim. What might seem like a straightforward case could turn out to be far more complicated. That’s why it’s critical that you talk to an experienced truck accident lawyer from our San Antonio law firm as soon as possible. We can get you results.
Where did your truck accident happen?
What makes truck accidents so complicated?
Unlike accidents involving other vehicles, truck accidents rarely involve just another driver. You often need to deal with the trucking company. Then there might be a different company that owns the trailer attached the truck, plus the company that loaded the truck, and the one that packaged and manufactured the products inside the truck.
Different state and federal laws also apply to truck accidents. If the truck that crashed into your vehicle came from Mexico, you might find that you have to deal with international companies or foreign corporations. Simply tracking these companies down can be extremely complicated, especially if you don’t speak Spanish.
In every single case, there’s often several lawyers working for each company and the insurance provider for that company. As a result, instead of just one driver, one insurance company and one attorney, you might find yourself dealing with an army of lawyers and insurance adjusters. That’s why getting a truck accident lawyer from our San Antonio law firm is so critical. It can help level the playing field.
Unique solutions for difficult cases
When you contact the Herrera Law Firm, you’ll notice the difference right away. We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach towards truck accidents. We understand that each one presents its own legal challenges. That’s why our legal team takes the time to develop a unique strategy that suits your specific case.
Discover how a truck accident attorney from our San Antonio law firm can help you. When you hire us, you only have to pay if we win your claim. That’s because we work on a contingency fee basis. We work this way because we believe strongly in helping people who need our help the most, regardless of how much money they have. We’re committed to serving our community, one injury victim at a time. Contact us today for a free consultation.
What should I do if I’m in a truck accident in San Antonio?
Based on years of experience, here’s advice from our San Antonio truck accident lawyers on what to do if you’re involved in a crash with a tractor-trailer:
- Don’t move your car – Unless there’s a safety concern, leave your car right where it is after being involved in a truck accident. Tell the truck driver to do the same. If the trucker caused the accident, preserving the accident scene is critical for building a strong case.
- Call the police – Police officers in San Antonio and other cities throughout Texas are trained to handle complicated truck accidents. By having them there, they can also create a police report for your accident – something that could be very important when trying to obtain compensation from an insurance company for your accident-related expenses.
- Talk to witnesses – If pedestrians or any other drivers who stopped saw your truck accident, get their full names, phone numbers, and addresses. Witnesses help build stronger cases.
- Gather evidence – Don’t just rely on the police to collect information about your accident. Record everything you can about your truck accident. Take pictures of the crash scene, especially before moving your vehicle. Take pictures of any injuries. Write down the name and phone number of the trucking company the driver works for. Details matter. Information is power. The more evidence you have, the stronger your case.
- Request police report – Before the officer leaves the scene of your truck accident, get the officer’s name and badge number. Also, ask the police officer how you can obtain a copy of the police report.
- Contact us – The San Antonio truck accident attorneys at the Herrera Law Firm have years of experience handling complicated crashes involving tractor-trailers. Whether you were injured in a highway truck accident on I-10 or an accident involving Mexican trucks in Texas, we can help. Cut through the confusion. Contact us today.
- Visit a doctor – Don’t simply assume you’re not injured. Visit a doctor. Even if you feel fine, consult a doctor to make sure you are not seriously injured. What might seem like something minor could turn out to be a serious injury.
- Call the trucking company – Don’t wait for them to contact you. Take action. Let them know you were involved in an accident caused by a truck driver working for them. If you don’t feel comfortable doing this, you can leave this step to us. We’re here to help you.
Where did your highway truck accident happen?
One of the busiest highways in the country, Interstate 10 in Texas runs right through the heart of San Antonio. This major, east-west highway can often be very congested, especially near the Alamodome and other downtown attractions. That’s why truck accidents often occur on I-10. We can help if you or someone you love was injured in a truck accident on I-10. The truck accident lawyers from our San Antonio law firm know how to track down trucking companies from out of state, or even another country. We are prepared to do the work that needs to be done to win your case.
Interstate 35 serves as one of the main, north-south links in San Antonio and throughout Texas. Sometimes called the PanAm Expressway, this elevated highway can be the scene of severe truck accidents. That’s because so many tractor-trailers travel on I-35. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a truck accident on I-35 in San Antonio or elsewhere in Texas, contact our law firm. Our truck accident attorneys can help you hold the driver of the 18-wheeler driver and the trucking company accountable for their negligence.
Interstate 37 connects San Antonio with Corpus Christi, Texas. Parts of I-37 in San Antonio also overlap with other interstate highways in Texas. That’s why truck accidents often occur on this busy highway. When they do, injured victims and their families turn to the truck accident lawyers from the Herrera Law Firm to get the compensation they rightfully deserve. We know how to handle all different types of truck accidents on I-37, from jackknife accidents near San Antonio International Airport to distracted driving truck wrecks near Exit 133, Exit 139 and other busy areas.
Nicknamed the Connally Loop or Loop 410, Interstate 410 serves as the beltway around San Antonio. Commuters regularly use this road to get in and out of the city. Tractor-trailer drivers primarily use Loop 410 to avoid downtown San Antonio but there is often no way to avoid accidents on I-410 involving truck drivers. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a truck wreck on this highway, a San Antonio truck accident attorney from the Herrera Law Firm can help you hold the truck driver and trucking company responsible for their negligence. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Discover what a San Antonio truck accident lawyer can do for you
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident that wasn’t your fault, it’s time to put your trust in a law firm that will protect your rights and demand justice. Our San Antonio truck accident lawyers understand the legal system in Texas, and our legal team knows how to get results. Get the compensation you need and deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Ernest Gutierrez Deposition - Herrera Law Firm Questions Defendant
This video features the deposition of Ernest Gutierrez, owner of Turn Around Trucking Inc.