Free Case Evaluation
Tell our attorneys what happened. We can help you
You and your loved ones have enough to worry about after getting injured in a serious accident. The last thing you should be concerned with is whether or not you can afford to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer.
When you contact the Herrera Law Firm, you don’t have to think about legal fees or whether you have to pay something just to find out if you have a case. We provide a free case evaluation to all potential clients. You provide us with details about your case, we tell you how best to pursue your legal matter. There’s absolutely no obligation.
Best of all, when you decide to hire us, you only have to pay if we recover financial compensation for you. If we don’t obtain a financial settlement or verdict in your favor, you owe us nothing. That’s because we work on a contingency fee basis. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Contact us now and schedule an appointment at our downtown San Antonio office today.
Should I meet with a personal injury lawyer after an accident?
It’s important to meet with an attorney as soon as possible after your accident for many different reasons, including:
- You have a limited amount of time to take legal action – The statute of limitations (deadline for taking legal action) in most personal injury cases in Texas is two years.
- Insurance companies often begin investigating accidents immediately afterwards – They do this because they’re searching for ways to avoid paying for your accident.
- You should understand all the legal options available to you – The more you know, the smarter the decisions you can make.
- Finding accurate information can be challenging – When you meet with us, you know that you’re getting honest, accurate information.
- You often only have one opportunity for justice – Once you agree to accept a settlement offer or verdict, you most likely will not be able to ask for any more financial compensation. Make sure you receive all the money you deserve.
What should I do to prepare for my free case evaluation?
You don’t have to do anything before you meet with our legal team – we’re happy to work with you where you are. We will be able to help you even more if you come prepared:
- Bring copies of official documents. These can include:
- Accident reports
- Medical records
- Bills associated with the accident
- Take pictures if applicable. This includes:
- Damage to vehicles
- Damage to property
- Visible injuries
Write down your questions. We want to make sure we answer them.
Serious accidents have serious consequences. Ambulance and emergency room bills can add up fast. You may be unable to return to work. You may not know the true physical, emotional, or financial cost of your accident for weeks, months or years afterward. Demand justice. Contact us right now and discover your legal rights today – free of charge. To get started, please fill out the form below, then click submit.