Hurt Due to a Defective Product?
Get a San Antonio personal injury lawyer for your product liability claim
Toys, household appliances, and cellphones are just some of the products people take for granted but sometimes, these products cause great harm. A product designed to help you or bring joy to your child might actually cause serious injuries due to a design defect. If you’ve been injured by a defective product, you have rights, and a San Antonio personal injury lawyer from the Herrera Law Firm can protect those rights. Get the compensation you need and deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Product injuries include burns, loss of sight, internal injuries, and amputation or loss of limbs, among others. If a product is defective and unsafe or fails to meet design, construction or performance standards, you may have grounds for a defective product lawsuit.
Can I sue for a defective product?
You may be able to file a defective product claim if a product causes you or someone you love harm due to being defective or unsafe. Examples of how defective products cause harm include:
- A lamp, toaster, cellphone or laptop computer injures a user (for example, an electric shock or a fire).
- A dangerous toy or defective children’s product can be a choking hazard, can catch fire or pose another safety issue.
- Dangerous drugs or defective medical devices can cause harmful side effects.
- Food poisoning from tainted food.
These types of defective product cases, or product liability claims, include manufacturing defect cases, design defect cases and cases in which there were insufficient instructions or warnings on the product.
Some cases our personal injury attorneys help victims in San Antonio with include:
- JUUL E-Cigarette Lawsuits
- Valsartan Lawsuits
- Monsanto Roundup Lawsuits
- 3M Defective Earplug Lawsuits
Whatever type of case you’re dealing with, make sure you take strong legal action right away. Make sure you contact the Herrera Law Firm.